Cntt-k3 Thế giới Công nghệ thông tin

124/1/2011, 17:13

acuzi2
ADMIN
acuzi2
ADMIN
https://baovy.forum-viet.com/

$2500 Per Month Pure Profit Empty $2500 Per Month Pure Profit

My friends laughed when I started joining PTC websites, but when they started seeing HOW MUCH MONEY I MAKE FROM THESE SITES, they changed their minds ...

$2500 Per Month Pure Profit NeoBux
$2500 Per Month Pure Profit Banner8

Here I am ladies and gents,

I will start my story from the end. I 'm in position to say that I make around $2500 per month thanks to neobux. This is calculated after I have deducted all the expenses (renewals and recycle). As you understand $2500 is a real pure profit while my capital is safe and continues to yield every month (yes the capital is my fellow rented referrals).

I really don't know the most proper words to express the feelings of success. As we all know there are millions if not billions of individuals that they are making a living with way less than $2500 per month and I respect these people very much. The above fact alone does it for me even more difficult to describe how really wonderful is, when an internet project gives you such a great opportunity to earn real money without a painful work and most of all without a boss. I like independency, I think everyone does.

I suspect that some companion members may want to learn how much I have invested, how many referrals I have, averages and all the other details. I apologize in advance if I'm not satisfying you but I want to keep my privacy intact. Please respect my decision and don't bombing me with questions. Besides there are many members that have their stats visible so you can find what you are looking for.

For your convenience though I want to say that my strategy contains 4 basic principles:
A. Renew always for 150/240 more days.
B. Keep detailed stats and put them on my thinking cap.
C. Constantly change recycling policy based on the constant changing conditions. ("everything is in a state of flux" These famous words characterize the work of Ancient Greek Philosopher Heraclitus).
D. Click all the available ads everyday according to server time.

And here is how the story started: I joined back in June of 2008 in order to be a part of this innovative project which claimed to pay instantly always (what a motive!). A month later, I was already golden and the earnings were a good reward for my investment/work here. I was soon earning enough over my initial investment. Then I started to observe the forum. I saw some very successful members like Helixpt, Vitor, Dec03001 & Sho03004 to name a few.

That was, I had almost decided to invest as much money as I could. Then I thought about neobux's always kept promises, Admin's behavior and especially the way that neobux handled the paypal crisis. Everything was set. I just needed the money to invest. As you understand I found it (though I needed some time). The ultimate membership came first and then all the rest. Now, I'm here to enhance my earnings as much as I can.

The epilogue of the story will not be innovative (neobux does that). So, thanks to all my referrals, thanks to all the forum members, thanks especially to Helixpt for some enlightening posts, thanks to all neobux members who are investing, clicking and keeping this great project alive and healthy. Oops, I almost forgot; my biggest thanks go directly to the man himself who made this project a huge success and gave an incredible opportunity to every single of us. I let alone in anyone’s judgment his behavior, managing decisions and support to the members.

Apologies for my English, which is rather poor. I am Greek, so please be lenient.

Keep clicking, keep thinking, keep managing your account, keep earning.

Peace to all of you
Reggen.

PS: As a little proof of my words and my devotion on this project, see these two pics

$2500 Per Month Pure Profit Nextp
One more month payments (Yes, it was a discount day)

$2500 Per Month Pure Profit Myclicks

I never missed even 1 of the available ads

EDIT: A proof of payment is available here:
http://www.neobux.com/forum/?frmid=6&tpcid=70547

One more proof:
http://www.neobux.com/forum/?frmid=6&tpcid=82700

Edit: 2 more proofs:
http://www.neobux.com/forum/?frmid=6&tpcid=111210
And
http://www.neobux.com/forum/?frmid=6&tpcid=139009

An activity prize for me:
$2500 Per Month Pure Profit 90013053

$2500 Per Month Pure Profit NeoBux

Được sửa bởi acuzi2 ngày 20/2/2011, 19:35; sửa lần 5.

25/2/2011, 12:37

acuzi2
ADMIN
acuzi2
ADMIN
https://baovy.forum-viet.com/

$2500 Per Month Pure Profit Empty Re: $2500 Per Month Pure Profit

It's now 2011 and it is time to update you all on 'How to Manage your Rented Referrals'.

Starting with a Recycling.

Note: My advice is very simple and similar for all memberships, but I will divide it up for each level anyway.
-------------
Standard Members:
* Recycle around 1-2% of your referrals every day. (If you have 100 refs, then only recycle 1-2 per day).
* Never OVER-Recycle (recycle many many referrals in one day) this will destroy your profit.
* Understand that you only need an AVG of 1.2-1.6 to make profit (See Break Even Point).
* When picking a referral to recycle, choose one that fits the Standard Criteria listed below.
* Use AutoRecycle (14 days of inactivity) only when a referral does not meet the criteria.

Standard Criteria:
* AVG < 1.0 = Anytime
* AVG < 1.2 = Recycle 3rd day of no clicks
* AVG < 1.4 = Recycle 4th day of no clicks
* AVG < 1.6 = Recycle 5th day of no clicks
* AVG < 1.8 = Recycle 6th day of no clicks
* AutoRecycle the rest.
-------------
Golden Members:
* Recycle around 1-2% of your referrals every day. (If you have 500 refs, then only recycle 5-10 per day).
* Never OVER-Recycle (recycle many many referrals in one day) this will destroy your profit.
* Understand that you only need an AVG of 0.6-0.8 to make profit (See Break Even Point).
* When picking a referral to recycle, choose one that fits the Golden Criteria listed below.
* Use AutoRecycle (14 days of inactivity) only when a referral does not meet the criteria.

Golden Criteria:
* AVG < 0.6 = Anytime
* AVG < 0.8 = Recycle 3rd day of no clicks
* AVG < 1.0 = Recycle 4th day of no clicks
* AVG < 1.1 = Recycle 5th day of no clicks
* AVG < 1.2 = Recycle 6th day of no clicks
* AutoRecycle the rest.
-------------
Ultimate Members:
* Recycle around 1-1.5% of your referrals every day. (If you have 4000 refs, only recycle 40-60 per day).
* Understand that you only need an AVG of 0.7-0.9 to make profit (See Break Even Point).
* When picking a referral to recycle, choose one that fits the Ultimate Criteria listed below.
* Use AutoRecycle (7 days of inactivity) only when a referral does not meet the criteria.

Ultimate Criteria:
* AVG < 0.6 = Anytime
* AVG < 0.8 = Recycle 3rd day of no clicks
* AVG < 1.0 = Recycle 4th day of no clicks
* AutoRecycle the rest.

Note: This is my strategy that I have always used. It is of course, simply my opinion and always open for modification and debate. But it has always brought me big profit and good AVGs. Thanks to htg123 for his original thread, which I hope helped many.

Now we move on to Renewal.

Here are ALL the possibilities for renewing your rented referrals. Choose which one works for you.

- AutoPay OFF + 30 day Renewing. Save NOTHING. (Least profitable)
- AutoPay ON + 30 day Renewing. Save < 10%.
- AutoPay ON + 60 day Renewing. Save 10%.
- AutoPay OFF + 60 day Renewing. Save 10%.
- AutoPay ON + 90 day Renewing. Save < 20%.
- AutoPay OFF + 90 day Renewing. Save 20%.
- AutoPay ON + 150 day Renewing. Save < 25%.
- AutoPay OFF + 150 day Renewing. Save 25%.
- AutoPay ON + 240 day Renewing. Save < 30%.
- AutoPay OFF + 240 day Renewing. Save 30%. (Most profitable)

It all comes down to how you like to renew your referrals.

In regards to the question "Should I use AutoPay if I am a Standard/ Golden/ Ultimate member?":

It does not matter what membership you have, over the course of one month, it will be cheaper than renewing for 30 days.

AutoPay has its drawbacks:

* It will spread out your referrals time remaining. This means that they will no longer be neatly set up(100 expiring on 23/7 and 100 expiring on 30/7), they will be all over the place (10 on 23/7, 7 on 24/7, 17 on 25/7 etc etc.). It simply means you have to watch them and make sure none of them fall below 20 days remaining (as they are not affected by AutoPay below 20 days).
* It only works on referrals with over 20 days remaining. If they fall under this you have to renew manually.

Yes these are drawbacks, but they don't change the fact that you are saving 10%.

I personally do not use AutoPay, but this is because I exclusively use 240 day renewing which is a30% discount.

That should give everyone a clear overview of how to successfully manage their rented referrals and turn a good profit.

Best of luck!

« Xem bài viết trước | Xem bài viết kế tiếp »

Bài viết mới cùng chuyên mục

Bài viết liên quan với : $2500 Per Month Pure Profit

<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.adamazer.com/" title="">amazon banners</a></div>

Permissions in this forum:
      Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết

• Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Báo cáo lạm dụng | Thảo luận mới nhất

Đầu trang
      Giữa trang
      Cuối trang